Welcoming Program - Only brave person will....

By Unknown - Januari 22, 2019


Only brave person will success.
A wise man said there’s always a story behind everything. How a picture got on a wall.  How a scar got on your face. Sometimes the stories are simple, and sometimes they are hard and heartbreaking. But behind all your stories is always your mother’s story, because hers is where you begin.
So, this is my story.

I was wore maroon jacket, grey slack, and maroon veil then look at the mirror “oh! what perfect match today ita”, I motivated myself. But someone knock my door, when I open up the door, front desk assistant said that there is someone wait for me in front of the desk. So I take my bag on the bed and run downstairs with my sneaker and find prof. Erve has been waiting for me and want to give me a breakfast. He chosen me fish and rice and said, “they are accquintance of mine. Let me introduce them, teacher ita” while his eyes look at the five students behind us. Oh! They are student ambassador in PNU ITL, I knew it because they wore a cordon. There are three girls and 2 boys, here I attached the pictures of the student’s ambassador from PNU ITL. 

They asked me a lot, and I’m so happy because you know I feel like I’m an actress you know. We had a good conversation, they teach me how to pronounce number with tagalog, also ask me what’s my favorite food, hobbies and we drown into a funny conversation. Prof. Erve is so funny teacher! He always made a joke everywhere and I feel so bless because filipinos that I met was kind, polite, and cherished, also funny.
After had a breakfast, then I across the street by the overpass accompanied with them. I’ve been shown the canteen (seems like street vendor), the office of ILO, ITL, the field, the classes, and many more. So I give a lot of thanks because they accompany me and I never get feeling alone.
The next activity is welcoming this program, Sea Teacher Batch 7th. The director gave me a greeting and there is one moment that I will remember in my whole life, when she talks in front of the stage and she asked us to fill the sentence “only the brave people who ….” Then She asked the audiences and also me then I answer “make a history” and if we complete the sentences would like “only the brave people who make a history”. I narrow my eyes a bit at this, it was so deep. Oh yeah! I met Dr. Festin as a science teacher on high school.
Another experience for today is I should have to submit my personal data based online and offline with Mr. Renz. The funniest moment with him is when he complains about the way he walk. He felt so tired and sigh a lot. Actually I know what you feel Mr. Renz because we have a same problem hihi.
I met Louise and Grace to accompanied me for the afternoon break. They invited me to go to SM (Mall in Manila nearly PNU). I’m so excited there, because I’m not feeling strange, and everything around me were similar such as Etude house, Tony moly Shop, the Body Shop (for the make up stuff) Payless, Chattime, KFC, McD, etc.
I don’t believe that in one day, my whole life has taken a revolution.
I wish I could be a better person.
I wish I could be a good teacher someday.
And I wish the best for you all.
Thank you a lot for treat me better.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar