Summary and Suggestion - Procedures of Practicum

By Unknown - Februari 04, 2019


Before I went to Manila, lecture from my major (chemistry education department) selected 1 person from 3 candidates. At the time of selection, I had to do microteaching test with topic “how importance chemistry and introduction of chemistry” in 30 minutes. After I was selected, then there was the test, such as toefl test, English proficiency test, the culture in Philippine, how to handle culture shock, and many other things. After that, my home coordinator told me that I will be placed in Philippine, so I have to improve my English skill because filipinos (citizen of Philippine) majority understood how to speak English even the security or vendor of food street so I may survive myself there. I was interviewed by director of PNU ITL (University that oversees me) and given LOA (Letter of acceptance) also arrangement for 28 days. During my arrangement, I always follow the arrangement that has been describe, such as observation, assistance, making a lesson plan, correction, practice teaching, and final demonstration.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar